Friday, August 10, 2007

My Blogging Timeline - The Journey so Far - Part 2

Following on from yesterdays station - Part 1…

There were 2 blogs that I establish that helped me more than than the remainder (and still do), and first introduced me to structuring blogs from a concern point of view, planning them and promoting them using concern and selling techniques. They are Problogger.net side Darren Rowse and Entrepreneurs-journey.com by Yaro Starak. They are both jammed with aid and information about blogging, from their wealthiness of experience and knowledge. I also subscribed to the Blog Traffic King newsletter through Entrepreneurs-journey.com giving tips on traffic coevals for your blog.

These were all pieces of the scroll saw but there were still gaps, I wanted person to take me by the manus and usher me through. While trying to happen more than information, I was finding it hard to maintain up with the posting and selling that I wanted to do. I was wondering if what I was doing was helping me or not, and that all added to the frustration. As Iodine said early I was also subscribed to some cyberspace sellers newsletters, and they were telling me that to acquire anywhere I needed help, I couldn't make it on my ain without a batch of problem and it would take a long clip to accomplish anything. Great! They were saying I needed a mentor, and that happened to be them. But Iodine didn't desire a wise man for cyberspace selling in general I just wanted one for blogging. Wouldn't that be great, person who could demo me measure by step how to construct a successful blog. But there was no 1 out there.

Then in March Iodine received an interesting edition of the Blog Traffic King newsletter, Yaro Starak was asking if anyone would be interested in a blog mentoring programme ran by him. Would I! would have got been an understatement. I just had to wait and see if it came off. I had to wait till June when Blog Originator was launched and I joined up consecutive away.

I've been in the programme a calendar month now and I am absolutely bowled away by the information and assist I have got received (I will travel into more than about Blog Originator in another article). Only one of my original 3 blogs still lasts - Make Blogs. I used it as a starting point and somewhere to drill my newly acquired skills. But you wouldn't recognise it after having the Blog Originator treatment. That's why I have got moved it from Blogger to Wordpress and it have now turned into the blog you are reading today - Construct a Blog.

And that's where I am now, enjoying the community, aid and information I have from Blog Originator and it's members. I am looking forward to the hereafter and creating and edifice my picture taking blog that I have got wanted to make for so long. But I now cognize I have got the support, house foundations and construction that I looked for, and craved for so long. So here's to my new challenges and their rewards, I'll maintain you updated. I'll maintain blogging and I'll see you soon.

Mandy

No comments: