Friday, December 21, 2007

Relax This Christmas! God is Never Late!

Its Christmastide again. At this clip of the twelvemonth you or person you cognize may be feeling afraid, angry confused, depressed, discouraged, embarrassed, empty, frustrated, gui1ty, hopeless, hurt, lonely, rebellious, sad, tempted, threatened, troubled, used, useless, vengeful, weak or worried?

No substance how you experience I desire to convey you words of hope and comfortableness this Christmas. As you cognize I always love sharing God's goodness with you. Jesus Of Nazareth loves you and cares about you and desires you to have got his love and peace of head during this gala period.

Recently I heard a testimony that really got me thinking about the importance of God's timing. It was a female parent who had spent 20 old age praying for her girl to be saved. When 10 old age had passed, the adult female became discouraged. After 12 years, she began to inquiry God, wondering what was going on. During the fifteenth year, she started to doubt the value and powerfulness of prayer.

By 18 years, she was seriously thinking of quitting. When 20 old age had passed, she had come up to the decision that her supplications were not working and resolved to discontinue praying the adjacent day. That very night, her girl called to denote that she had accepted Jesus Of Nazareth as her Savior! Greatly humbled, this female parent begged Supreme Being to forgive her for doubting Him. She was horrified to believe that she might have got given up her ain religion because she failed to see the work Supreme Being was doing, behind the scenes, in the life of her daughter.

Many Christians battle with impatience, wondering whether Supreme Being really listens to or replies prayers. They have got failed to accommodate themselves to the fact that Supreme Being makes not travel by a human clock or calendar. He runs within the range of His ain Godhead timing. For Supreme Being have said, "those who trust in the Godhead will renew their strength. They will soar up on wings like eagles; they will run and not turn weary, they will walk and not be faint"- Isaiah 40.

Have you ever looked back on an event in your life and in retrospect, realized that God's manus was at work, even though you did not really see any consequences at the time? I retrieve a peculiar clip in my life when I was believing Supreme Being for something. I prayed and fasted and it looked in the physical like nil was happening.

I gave up praying on it and shortly after it came to pass. Perhaps you are in that place right now, seriously questioning whether Supreme Being is really working in your life, but he have promised you this, "I will keep my love to you forever, and my compact with you will never fail- Psalm 89:28.

I promote you to believe that Supreme Being makes listen and enactment upon 'your prayers! If you worry that you are not being heard, or Supreme Being is "avoiding" giving you an answer, you necessitate to see that long before you recognize it, Supreme Being is already at work, changing fortune and putting things in place. Supreme Being says

"you will name upon me and come up and pray to me, and I will listen to you"- Jeremiah 29:12.

"Before they name I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear. Isaiah 65:24.

'Call to me and I will reply you and state you great and unsearchable things you make not know"-Jeremiah 33:3.

This are his promises to you, makes that sound like person who makes not care? The Bible says, "The Godhead will steer you always; he will fulfill your demands in a sun-scorched land and will beef up your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a springtime whose Waters never fail- Isaiah 58:11.

David said about God, "Come and listen, all you who fear God; allow me state you what he have done for me. "I cried out to him with my mouth; his congratulations was on my tongue. If I had cherished sinfulness in my heart, the Godhead would not have got listened; but Supreme Being have surely listened and heard my voice in prayer. Praise be to God, who have not rejected my supplication or withheld his love from me! Psalm 66:16-20.

We cognize that our ways are not the same as God's ways. The Bible says, "For as the celestial sphere are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my ideas than your thoughts" (Isaiah 55:9). Can this also intend that God's timing is not the same as our timing? Let's talking about some of these timing issues.

Throughout the Old Testament, we see infinite reverent work force and women praying fervently for the Messiah to appear. In fact, all of State Of Israel as a state prayed for this great event to occur, and their supplications covered many coevals over 100s of years. For the huge majority, these supplications were not answered within their lifetime.

All these people were still living by religion when they died. They did not have the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were foreigners and aliens on earth," read Israelites 11.

Does that mean, however, that Supreme Being did not hear those prayers? Not at all! We cognize that Supreme Being did, indeed, direct His Son, the Messiah. For the Book says, " When the comprehensiveness of the clip had come, Supreme Being sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, in the comprehensiveness of God's time, according to His ain agenda - Galatians 4:4.

The Bible incorporates many other illustrations of Supreme Being workings within the model of His ain timing. See the birth of Samuel: Hannah prayed continually for a kid and, though she kept strong in her faith, it must have got seemed to her that Supreme Being "delayed" His answer.

However, Supreme Being was waiting until the fortune to which Samuel was called were orchestrated, so that Samuel could carry through God's fate for him. We see the same thing occurrence again and again-in the lives of Moses, Jonah, Isaac, David, and others. What looks to human eyes as a "failure" in God's response clip is, in fact, merely a clip of "invisible preparation," during which the strategical elements of God's program are being put option in place, piece by piece, for an ultimate glorious result.

Don't let yourself to go like many people in today's "time-conscious" global who, demand velocity and instantaneous satisfaction in countries as diverse as fast food, amusement parkland rides, and ultra fast computing machine modems, and happen it hard to accommodate to an unseen program and occult timetable set for them by a loving Father, who have got got said in his word, "For I cognize the programs I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to boom you and not to harm you, programs to give you trust and a future. Then you will name upon me and come up and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11-12.

I dispute you to swear that Supreme Being will take action in a "timely" mode in your situations. You must remember, though, that He carefully sees the timing of each event, measuring it against His ain program for the great range of things. Remind yourself, too, that He runs according to an ageless calendar calculated to convey about the most good in your life.

Please always unfastened your oral cavity and talk out your supplications in faith. The Word of Supreme Being makes as we talk it out of our mouth. So talk it out. The originative powerfulness is in the spoken Word.

Now state a Prayer: I Praise the Lord. I Praise Supreme Being in his sanctuary; I praise him in his mighty heavens. I Praise him for his Acts of power; I praise him for his surpassing greatness. I Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, I praise him with the dwell and lyre, I praise him with tambourine and dancing, I praise him with the twines and flute, I praise him with the clang of cymbals, and I praise him with resonant cymbals. Let everything that have breath congratulations the Lord.

God, delight give me the wisdom and saving grace to be patient and trust you for your perfect timing as I stay in an mental attitude of congratulations and thanksgiving. Aid me, Father, to be aware that as I pray, you are putting together the elements necessary to reply my supplications in a manner that is consistent with your will. Thank you Father and happy Christmastide to you Godhead in Jesus Of Nazareth name I pray. Amen.

Happy Christmastide to you! Supreme Being have not left you or forsaken you. So rejoice and be glad for the Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easy Get Money
1. go to the following link; http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=tutekx Join this site. It is also free. You get paid for completing surveys over there 6$ to 4$ dollars per survey and 1.25$ per referral . have a 1 year premium account and now i am collecting some exta cash .
2. Then create a paypal PREMIUM Account at this address. It is free; http://www.paypal.com When asked for credit card details simply say cancel. You do not need to fill it . Another thing you can also use paypal money to buy stuff on ebay and other shopping sites.
3. Thats is it. So Simple and I swear it works.
4. I learnt this from another friend and i thought it will be good for my friends here. So I thought of helping
5. Try Now Klik Here

1. go to the following link; http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=tutekx Join this site. It is also free. You get paid for completing surveys over there 6$ to 4$ dollars per survey and 1.25$ per referral . have a 1 year premium account and now i am collecting some exta cash .
2. Then create a paypal PREMIUM Account at this address. It is free; http://www.paypal.com When asked for credit card details simply say cancel. You do not need to fill it . Another thing you can also use paypal money to buy stuff on ebay and other shopping sites.
3. Thats is it. So Simple and I swear it works.
4. I learnt this from another friend and i thought it will be good for my friends here. So I thought of helping
6. Try Now Klik Here