Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Justin Timberlake Futuresex - Lovesounds Pop Music CD Review

Futuresex - Lovesounds is the up-to-the-minute release from Dad Superstar Justin Timberlake, and I can only believe of one word to depict this CD… AWESOME!

It's a rare twenty-four hours indeed that I acquire a cadmium from an creative person that I can truthfully state makes not have got a bad path in the bunch. I'm more than happy to denote that's exactly what I must state about this one. There simply isn't a bad 1 in the bunch. No fillers here at all, with each song standing tall on it's own.

Futuresex - Lovesounds is a pleasantly varied, premix of 12 paths that are very well written songs by this clearly talented artist. With many of the songs displaying a batch of the sort emotion that brands for a really great listen. Seemingly drawing from what I can only conceive of are agender ain personal experiences. At different points touching on the most existent emotions like love, heartbreak, pain, failed human relationships and unachievable romance. They're all here.

If you're level mildly into Dad music you'll bask this album. Overall Futuresex - Lovesounds is an a great release. I give it my dual pollexes up. You will not be disappointed with 1 single track.

While this full record album is really very good some of my favourites are path 6 - What Goes Around, path 3 - Summer Love, and path 12 - All Over Again

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sensitive [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is path 10 - Until The End Of Time. This is a great track!

Futuresex - Lovesounds Release Notes:

Justin Timberlake originally released Futuresex - Lovesounds on September 12, 2006 on the Swing Records label.

CD Path List Follows:

1. FutureSex/ LoveSound

2. SexyBack - (with Timbaland)

3. Sexy Ladies

4. My Love - (with T.I.)

5. Love Stoned

6. What Goes Around

7. Chop Me Up - (with Timbaland/Three Six Mafia)

8. Damn Girl - (with Will.i.am)

9. Summer Love

10. Until The End Of Time

11. Losing My Way

12. All Over Again (Another Song)

Personnel include: Justin Timberlake (vocals, guitar, piano); Timbaland (rap vocals, assorted instruments, programming); T.I., Three 6 Mafia, Will.i.am (rap vocals).

Recording information: Seth Thomas Crown, Old Dominion Beach, VA.

No comments: