Thursday, September 13, 2007

Creed My Own Prison Rock Music CD Review

The exceptionally talented Rock grouping Creed have got released their cadmium entitled My Own Prison. I am very confident and happy to denote that I believe Creed fans, and Rock fans alike will be pleased with this one. With the release of My Own Prison their artistic excellence is on full show as they have got once again delivered a superb aggregation of paths that could very well be their best work to date.

My Own Prison catches your attending right out of the gate with Lacerate and doesn't allow travel until the very last short letter of the very last song One, which by the manner is another great track.

My Own Prison have a nicely varied, premix of 10 paths that are very well written and brilliantly performed songs by these clearly talented musicians. Most of the songs show a batch of the sort emotion that brands for a really great listen. Seemingly drawing from what I can only conceive of are their ain existent life experiences. At different points touching on the most existent emotions of love, heartbreak, pain, failed human relationships and unachievable romance. They're all here.

If you're a Creed fan this is a cadmium your aggregation level cannot be without. In fact, this is one of those CDs that you don't even have got to be a fan of lname, or even Rock to cognize is good. This is just good music. Period.

While the full cadmium is really very good the truly standout melodies are path 3 - My Own Prison, path 4 - Commiseration For A Dime, and path 9 - What's This Life For.

My SmoothLee Bonus Pick, and the 1 that got Sensitive [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is path 5 - In America. Wow!

My Own Prison Release Notes:

Creed originally released My Own Prison on August 26, 1997 on the Wind-Up Records label.

CD Path List Follows:

1. Torn

2. Ode

3. My Own Prison

4. Commiseration For A Dime

5. In America

6. Illusion

7. Unforgiven

8. Sister

9. What's This Life For

10. One

Creed: Mark Tremonti (vocals, guitar); George C. George C. Scott Stapp (vocals); Brian E. G. Marshall (bass); Scott Phillips (drums). Additional personnel: Toilet Kurzweg (keyboards). Recorded at The Kitchen Studio, Tallahassee, Sunshine State and Criteria Studios, Miami, Florida.

No comments: